- No need to book your space ; Please arrive at least 20 minutes before class so you have enough time to register.
- If purchasing the introductory offer you will be asked for proof of ID.
- You will need yoga clothes, two towels (one to put on your mat and one to shower with) and a large bottle of water. You can rent towels and buy a bottle of water at reception. We also sell women's and men's yoga clothes.
- We provide mats (Introductory Offer only) but you are welcome to bring your own.
- All students are expected to complete the full 90 minute class without leaving the room. Leaving the room disturbs the class. As a beginner the way to ensure that you remain in the room for the full 90 minutes is to take your first class pretty easy.
- The yoga room is a place where we observe silence, before and after class.
Please take time to read through The Basics / FAQs and Etiquette Chapters.
The Basics, Policies & Etiquette and the FAQs.