Most people practice Bikram yoga because it is an effective all round fitness activity helping them stay fit and healthy. Others come to Bikram yoga because of specific health issue they have.
Des bénéfices physiques et mentaux
Bikram yoga will help you to:
- Learn to breathe fully and consciously.
- Tone and reinforce all muscles.
- Lose weight and give you a proportionate body.
- Reinforce all ligaments, joints and prevent injuries, especially for sportsmen and sportswomen.
- Realign and reinforce the Spine, weaken backache.
- Deeply detoxify the body.
- Reduce stress and nervous tensions.
- Stimulate all body systems (immune, nervous, digestive, cardio-vascular, respiratory, hormonal, …) to re-create balance between your Body, your Mind and your Spirit.
- Improve concentration, determination, patience and stamina.
- Find back a high energy level, a good quality of sleep and regulate appetite.
- Improve the Skin quality :the skin is more firm, more radiant, thanks to natural exfoliation created by excess sweating.
- … And much more !
Bikram Yoga for Sports Performance
Bikram Yoga is more and more popular among sportsmen and women, as it can help to take their performance and recovery to the next level.
A regular practice helps to prevent injuries and to correct the damages caused by high-impact sports thanks to the deep reinforcement of all muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments.
The concentration and determination requested for Bikram yoga practice also helps to develop the mental strength and stamina of champions.
Very often, a regular of Bikram Yoga will help Sports / Body professionals to prolong their carreer
David Beckham, Andy Murray, Serena Williams, the Wales National Rugby Team (the latest 6-Nation Rugby Tournament champions) and many more have all acknowledged that Bikram Yoga enhanced their performance…